The Motley County Sheriff’s Office is accepting applications for Deputy Sheriff. Applicants must be TCOLE certified and pass a ridged employment/background investigation. Applicants should be dedicated and the right experienced applicant will have the high probability of promotion and responsibilities.
New applicants will be expected to learn quickly and be able to work little to no supervision. Applicants must be trustworthy, honest, and dependable.
Motley County offers vacation and sick leave. Our Current salary is $25,000 with an incredibly low cost of living.
• Take Home Units with new up-to-date technology and lighting including Mobile Data Units w/ in-car printers, In-car cameras, Radar, AR 15 and Shotgun; may be driven off duty throughout the county
• Department Issued Taser, 1 Level IIIA for uniform wear and 1 Level IV tactical vest, and County Cell Phone
• Take home VieVu Body Camera and Kenwood portable radios.
• Ability to use and wear personal firearms (must have own sidearm for duty carry)
Motley County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Chief Deputy Will Wright or Sheriff Robert Fisk
P.O. Box 715 / 701 Dundee
Matador, TX 79244
(806) 347-2234 / (806) 983-1145