POSITION – FULL TIME / DEPUTY SHERIFF
- Vacation Leave
- Holiday Leave
- Sick Leave
- Longevity Pay
- Paid Training
- Employee Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan with TCDRS
- 21 year of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Peace Officer Certification through Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Willing to work 12 hour shifts, nights, weekends, and/or holidays, if scheduled.
Applications may be picked up at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at 1206 Old Independence Road, Brenham, Texas 77833 or downloaded from the Washington County Sheriff’s Office website at www.washingtoncosheriff.org.
For additional information, contact Captain Claude Free at (979)277-6251 extension 7703.