The Goliad County Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applications for Dispatcher.
- Starting salary $13.66 per hour
- Overtime paid at time-and-a-half - not comp time
- Overtime opportunities available
- Full benefits package, including comprehensive Blue Cross medical coverage, through county
- Retirement through Texas County and District Retirement System
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Work varied shift work
- Read and write the English language
- Possess basic computer skills
- Accurately type a minimum of 20 words per minute
- Follow oral and written instructions
- Speak in a clear and concise voice
- Handle emergency situations in a calm manner
State certification required within one year of hire date.
No felony convictions; No Class A or B misdemeanor convictions within the past 10 years.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required
Capt. John Pape, Goliad County Sheriff’s Office, 361-645-3451 or email@example.com.
Application forms can be downloaded at the Goliad SO Website at www.goliadcountyso.org under the “Employee Opportunities” tab.