Mason County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for future Patrol Deputy positions.
- Must hold a current Basic (or higher) Peace Officer Certification from TCOLE
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Texas driver license
- Must Pass Drug Test and Psychological Exam
Full-time employment benefits include:
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Employee Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- Salary ranges from $18.60-$19.80 depending on experience
Applications may be picked up at 210 Westmoreland/PO Box 391, Mason TX 76856, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, contact Chief Deputy Joseph Lancaster at 325-347-5252
Mason County is an Equal Opportunity employer.