Terrell County Sheriff's Office is seeking a self-motivated, dependable certified Peace Officer to fill an Administrative/Clerical Deputy Position Available Immediately
Position can be either Full or Part-time (Negotiable)
Primary Duties shall include, but not limited to:
- Performs basic clerical and administrative duties in accordance with TCSO procedures and County policy
- Data entry, record keeping, and maintaining files.
- Receives, verifies and enters TCSO data into database systems; copies and distributes reports.
- Provides information and assistance to the public and others having business with TCSO within scope of authority
- Processes reports, documents and forms; reviews documents and data for compliance and accuracy.
- Maintains the absolute confidentiality of all records and information.
- Other related duties as required, including patrol as needed
- Hours: Negotiable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of law enforcement / clerical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required knowledge of: County policies and procedures.
- Basic regulations governing the release of information from law enforcement agency records.
- Required skill in: Maintaining accurate records.
- Entering information into a computer system with speed and accuracy.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
- A valid driver license with a good driving record is required
- Applicants must be 21 years of age at date of hire, and have a high school diploma or GED
- Applicants must be TCOLE certified
- Applicants must have clean work history
- Applicants must clear criminal record and must pass a background check
- Applicants will be subject to an extensive background investigation
A Deputy with Terrell County Sheriff's Office will receive the following benefits
- Employee Health Insurance
- Take Home Vehicle
- Starting Salary 39,685 annually for full time position
Law Enforcement Equipment issued by TCSO
- Kimber 1911 Handgun, Bushmaster M-4 Patrol Rifle, and Remington Tactical Shotgun
- Body Armor
- Take Home vehicle (in County)
- In-car laptop, Wi-Fi and Cop Sync
Terrell County Sheriff's Office is a community orientated office that has a pro-active approach to crime and social issues in the county and welcomes highly motivated and proactive candidates to apply.
For more information, contact Sheriff Keith Hughes at (432) 345-2525 or email@example.com.