The Colorado County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for Patrol Deputy (Full Time Peace Officer).
- 21 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Peace Officer certification through the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Willingness to work 12-hour shifts, nights, weekends, and Holidays if scheduled
Salary and Benefits:
- $46,200/year after 6 months probationary employment
- BlueCross BlueShield of Texas medical, dental, and life insurance paid 100% to employee
- Texas County & District Retirement System (7% annual increase with 1.85 to 1 match)
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Sick leave
- Longevity pay (after 5 years of continuous employment)
- Certificate pay (Intermediate $600/Advanced $1200/Master $1800)
Applications may be obtained in person at the Colorado County Sheriff's Office, 2215 Walnut Street in Columbus, Texas 78934 or downloaded from the Sheriff's Office website at www.coloradoso.net under the employment tab.
For additional information, you may contact Lt. Troy Neisner at 979-732-2388 ext. 321 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org