The Ochiltree County Sheriffs Office is accepting applications for Deputy Sheriff.
Applicants must be TCOLE certified and pass a ridged employment/background investigation.
Ochiltree County offers an excellent benefits package including insurance, retirement, vacation, sick leave, family gym membership and paid overtime. Our Current salary range is $48,348-$59,630, depending on experience and certification level.
- Take Home Units with Mobile Data Units
- AR 15 and Shotgun Department Issued Sidearm,
- Vest, Uniforms
- Duty Gear
- Phone Allowance
- Employee Insurance Furnished, Dependent Coverage is $180/Month
- Retirement: 7% employee contribution matched at 11.3% by County
- Family Gym Membership, Including Racquetball, Pool and Weight Room
- Certificate Pay Increases for Intermediate, Advanced and Master Certificates Longevity Pay
- Paid Overtime
Ochiltree County Sheriffs Office
Attn: Chief Deputy Wayne Floyd
21 SE 6th
Perryton, TX 79070